Nina Johnson is available to speak to your group on a number of subjects related to organizing, productivity, and living a simpler life.
Nina brings great enthusiasm to her speaking. Her style is practical to real life and fun so that her audience is inspired to try new things and make some positive changes. She will customize the talk to your group’s needs.
Nina is currently teaching on-going classes at Pixar Animation Studios covering Time Management, Productivity, and Office Organizing. She can create a program for your group on any organizing topics.
Nina has spoken to school parent/teacher organizations, business groups, seniors, health and wellness groups, religious organizations, and more….
Example topics may include:
- Organizing for Busy Families and Children
- Emergency Preparedness Made Personal and Achievable
- Clutter is Hazardous to your Health
- Conquer the Chaos in your Office
- Conquer the Chaos and take control of you Time
- Closet Organizing Solutions
- Creating SPACE
- Organizing for Crafters
- Organizing for Seniors
- I seem to be Running on Empty and Getting nothing Accomplished
What are your group’s organizing challenges?
“In the middle of the course I was so inspired I wanted to take that 2nd hour and go back to my office to get organized!”
“Nina had great energy and her enthusiasm about her subject matter showed. She was able to take what could be a rather dry subject and make it engaging, interesting and even funny.”