As you get ready to move, whether it is to downsize or trade up, getting things organized is key to a smooth transition.
We begin with a 30 minute consultation in your home (no charge) where we establish goals, and make a plan with priorities to achieve those goals. A major component of moving is setting a realistic timeline. All situations include de-cluttering with responsible elimination of unwanted items including donation, recycling, or re-sale where appropriate. If you already are working with a realtor, I will liaise with both of you.
- Rightsizing and decluttering before you pack.
- Help with the selection process for the right moving company
- Assistance with finding professionals to help you prepare your home for sale including realtor, home inspector, handyman for small repairs, and more.
- Decluttering to get your home ready to sell
- Basic staging with homeowner’s own furnishings
- Unpacking and organizing in the new home
- Closet and cabinet set up
- Furniture layout